Monday, July 7, 2014

Confession

I love just how much every one trusts me and I hope this doesn't hurt that but I did not meet Tony Stark! hhahaha He's this guy that looks just like him and he got told that his whole life and so he decided to run with it! He built the whole suit, got the same car,  and even tattooed the battery on his chest hahaha. He's pretty cool and he said we could come by and maybe teach him more about the church :)
   So this week was pretty fun we had a great Zone meeting with our new a zone leader Elder Barnhart and the amazing Elder Stapley hahaha
  The 4th of July was great! The stake had a huge breakfast and there was a man in naval uniform there and for a second I thought it was my cousin Matt! The family that we live with had fireworks for us to watch from the porch since we weren't aloud to be near them. They are sooo sweet!!! Here in Idaho they really don't enforce illegal  fireworks and there were huge fireworks all around us. It was great! Didn't beat a 4th down in Benson tho! hahaha
 Logan is one of our investigators that we are teaching and last time we taught him we asked him to pray about a baptisimal date and after we taught the Plan of Salvation, which went swimmingly, he told us that he wants to be baptized on the 19 of July!!!!! 2 1/2 weeks away!!!! We are so stoked! He is such a smart boy and already knows a ton about the Gospel, He is someone we missionaries call Golden that means that Heavenly Father has opened their heart so much that they have decided for themselves that they would do the research and everything on their own first and then get in contact with the missionaries - someone who is just ready!!! 
 So one last thing! One of the members in the ward gave us some apricots and told us they had just picked them off their tree! And if you really know me you would know what happened next! yes, I started singing "I looked out the window and what did I see popcorn poping on the apricot tree! "
 Well I love you all and pray that missionary opportunities come your way and that your faith  helps you share what you believe!  

No comments:

Post a Comment