This week has been a very long week and full of craziness...so picture time!
1. The Elders love sticking our car with sticky notes!
2.Look it's a minion mail box!!!
3.Yay for my first exchange as an STL! This is Sister Rabello. She is from Utah but born and raised in Brazil! Super sweet sister and she was trained by my MTC comp so she has adopted me as her mission aunt! hahaha
5.Sister Pahulu had fun at the play station at the Urgent care as we were waiting for Sister Frances to get looked at and helped. I LOVE my comp!!!!!
6. Now at the hospital! Sunday after church she just couldn't take it any more so we took her to the hospital where they still couldn't figure out what was wrong....
7. This explains the visit....
8. This one does too...very long Sunday!!!!!
9.On a happier note I got to see the Andrews Sunday night and get a much needed Diet Coke! hahaha
10. It's Logan's year mark guys!!!!! I love this kid! and I got to meet Jayden Andrew who served down in Mesa! How cool, huh?!
Well, love you all and I promise I'll write more next week as long as its slower then this week was....ha!
Is the church true?!
Then nothing else matters!