Monday, June 30, 2014

I'm Staying!!!!!


 So this area will be my 6 months area! Its crazy to think that at the end of this transfer on August 12 I will have been gone for 6 months!!!! It's gone by so fast already! By the end of this transfer these are our goals: our new investigator Logan, who knows a ton about the church already, will be a new member of the Cloverdale ward and Karri and Dustin will be married and on their way to baptism! I'm super stoked about this transfer!
  This week was great we had a lot of progress with our investigators and less active members! There seems to be weeks where there is a ton to share and then weeks where I have no idea what to share! hahahaha
  So on Sunday we were in primary and Sister Archuleta asked if we could go home to cut her hair real quick so we did and I came back with bangs! yes I know I said I would never get them but I kinda like them then later that night she convinced me to cut all my hair shorter! There is a pic, don't worry! I love being a missionary, I really do! I get the privilege to watch people grow in the church and in their faith! I love you all!

  I love ducks! the Elders live with this family!
 
 Sister Archuletta did such a great job with my hair!!!!
 
This lady in our ward has a child who has a big sensory disorder and so she made him a ball pit and we loved it too!!! hahaha
 
 I met tony stark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is sister smith and me we were in the MTC together! We are both going to get a hat like these some day!!! And go to a horse derby!
 
<3 Sister Ashley Clawson

No comments:

Post a Comment