Monday, August 25, 2014

ELDER BEDNAR!!!!! :D!

We had SUCH  a great week this week! We were able to visit alot of people in the ward! We got to watch the ground breaking dedication for the Meridian Idaho temple! it was beautiful! Elder Perry got called away to family business so Elder Bednar came in his stead. Elder Bednar is my FAVORITE Apostle, I know we should not have favorites and all but oh well hahahhaa So Stake Conference was amazing we had great talks and guess who was there....yes Elder Bednar! I got to shake his hand 2 times and we took a picture with him as a group of missionaries! He explained so much during his talks! One thing that he wanted us to really realize is that the Lord hastens His work not us, our job is to keep up with him! I have learned so much from him and I don't have enough time to share it all! I will write it down this week and send it next Monday with ya'll! I love you all so much and I know that this is the true church! The only way anyone can know such a thing is to pray about it and ask to know if this is the fullness of Jesus Christs Gospel back on the earth today and the Holly Ghost will witness to you the truth of all things! I love ya'll so much and I know that as we heed the prompting Heavenly Father gives us through the Holly Ghost that our lives will be better and we will feel his love more often in our lives! Enjoy the picture of my district with Elder Bednar!
 Oh, one more thing. One of the kids I taught in the Summerwind ward when I was in a trio got baptized! I couldn't be there but im so proud of Elijah
 
<3 Sister Ashley Clawson
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment