Monday, April 20, 2015

God's Peace

This week was a very tender week for me and Sister Schulte! We saw miracle upon miracle and tender mercies spread through every day!
   Monday we went bowling again which turns out to be a big thing for our district! We had a blast! The last game I had 4 strikes in a row and one more by itself! 5 strikes!!!! That NEVER happens to me! It was really awesome! So I was instructed to teach Sister Schulte how to drive this week. May I say that I have never felt the Lords hand of protection more this week then I ever have! She just has her permit but by the end of the week she was doing 100 times better! She even drove on the freeway to the transfer meeting today! I'm really going to miss her! I have learned so much from her and she has made me such a better missionary!
   We went about the rest of the week like normal seeing people and really getting to know people and seeing the desire to change and seeing the changes in peoples life! which is my favorite thing about being a missionary!
  Then Friday morning hit.....We were already at district meeting when I got a text from Bruno saying to please come now! So we called him and He couldn't talk through his tear so we spend over to their house! Maureen was minuets away from returning to her Heavenly Father when we came in. We sang 2 songs in Spanish that we learned for her then I am a Child of God which is her favorite song and right at the end she left...It was a very interesting experience...Me and Sister Schulte grew so close during all of this and we were talking after we left that we felt the most indescribable feeling of peace and comfort fill our hearts and the room the moment she tock her last breath! I didn't know how I would handle this but I learned that when we are close to our Heavenly Father we can learn things and feel things in the moment that we need them the most! Let me tell you it was hard seeing her go but the fact that she is out of her pain is sooo joyous!!! Somehow, well not some how THROUGH God we received the strength to go on through the day and see more people that really needed a visit!
   We had Ricks baptismal interview on Saturday and he is all ready for this Saturday at 2! Wahoo!!! Then on Sunday Cynthia tells us right when we get to her house that her dad has told her that she has his full permission to be baptized and that she wants to do it on the 25th! This Saturday!!!! So we will be having her baptism at 10am and Ricks at 2 pm! what a rocken Saturday! AND to just Toot Heavenly Fathers horn for Him a bit more I will be training yet another new missionary and she will be able to experience 2 baptisms, and a funeral all in her first week in the mission field! Then its on to the most perfect situation to train in with 3 recent converts that need the new member discussions which is all the lessons all over again! SSSOOOO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!
  Well al of my much loved Family and Friends I love you all so much and want  you to know that I know that The Plan of Salvation has been given to us by our Heavenly Father and wants us to feel the peace that comes but understanding the full meaning of it! I still haven't gotten to the full meaning which is okay, if the Apostles can say that they still don't understand everything then I sure can as well! but! I am doing my best and working and studying my hardest to understand all of the Gospel every day of my life!
--
<3 Sister Ashley Clawson
Pictures!
 Aren't these beautiful flowers?!! Just don't ask me what they are cuz I still don't know! hehe
 
 
 This, my friends, is Sister Rader who just left! She was a fantastic missionary and a great friend to everyone!!! 
 
  Our zone! funny pic!
 
Kinda serious?
 
 Bruno loves to make us eat food! He's a chef so he can't help it! It's so pretty!

  Okay, you are going to have to look close or blow the pic up a bit - there are 4 X's in a row and then an X by its self after! PROOF!!!!

 This, my friends' is Drake! The next time I send a pic of him hopefully it will be in white! He is soooo close!!!!

 This is Allora! She LOVES to come sit with us for the closing song in church! She is our biggest fan! and she's just so adorable!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment