Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter!!!

This week was a tad weird. The beginning of the week was really slow and NO ONE let us in! Then we were super busy on Friday and Saturday with meeting people and teaching lessons! We found 4 new investigators this week! We are so excited to go back and get to know these children of God more and help them understand the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ!
  Conference on the other hand was a blast!!! We watched the First session on Saturday with Cynthia and she is still praying about a baptismal date, which we were hoping we could schedule this week but the Lord's timing is more important then ours! The Afternoon session we watched at the Sabbahs and Drake came along as well. I went to explain the set up of the church with the auxiliaries and apostles and 70's and all but he already had all that down! hahaha
Sunday Easter Morning we spent with our ward mission leader and had some delicious waffles!!!!! Then we went to our stake Presidents house and watched the last session there as a district! We made pizzas with their pizza oven! It was a blast! I loved that they talked a lot about families and staying close to our Savior Jesus Christ and relying on him!  I can't wait to see the priesthood session online this week! I left my notes at home so I'll have to share some next week! Life is great as a missionary during conference! This is my last conference tho as a missionary that was a bit depressing to realize...but that means that the next session I can actually attend the conference center! Anyone wanna come?!? :D! I love this work and I know in my heart more than anything now that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true!!!! I love you all so much!!!! Have a great week!!!!!
 
<3 Sister Ashley Clawson
 
 Drinks anyone? hehehe JK!
 
  Yup, they finally caught me!
 
 Super awesome old car that still runs!!!
 
 This is Sister Ayad she is a sweetheart that has ovarian cancer and it has spreed everywhere in her body so we go see her and her nonmember husband who is  a doll every day! She always asks for us to come over! Shes a trooper and an angel! I might want to be a CNA now haha idk
  We ran out of miles so we borrowed some bikes! super fun except for the fly away skirt i had on! :P!
 
 Maken pizza!
 
  President and Sister Scoggin! 
 
  It turned out sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment