Monday, December 29, 2014

....12 days of Christmas Pics

 Ready to start the 12 Days of Christmas Ma sent me and Sister Lassen?
How thoughtful! She is truly the BEST mom EVER! <3

Day 1

December is the time of year the days are getting cold. A nice hot cup of cocoa is like an ounce of gold. So find some nice hot water, and open the popcorn too! Warm up and stay cute! Think of us, and we will think of you!!!

 
 
We love our Hot Chocolate mugs! use the EVERY day!
 

Day 2

On the 2nd day of Christmas, you're always on my list, here's something fun to eat so you know that you are missed. Sit down--take off your shoes, here's something you adore. These chocolate truffles will give you energy as you go door to door.

  Not a big fan of most chocolates but these Lindor Truffles and Delicious!
 


Day 3

On the 3rd day of Christmas I send you writing stuff to remember how things are right now because memory is not enough.  Remembrance of your service to your Father up above, I think of you so often, and am sending you my love.

 
 Little Notebooks and super cute pens with frilly thingys and pompoms on the end! They make writing so much fun and quite entertaining, if you know me (: Ha!
 
 
 

Day 4

On the 4th day of Christmas you're always on my mind. I think of you so often and how you're one of a kind. The music you play is missed so much and I know you miss it too. So I am sending this to remind you of what you get to come home too! We love you!!!
 
I love music and to be able to listen to the flute is just the icing on the cake!
 


Day 5

On the 5th day of Christmas, the days go by so fast, I wanted to provide you with something that will last. A snowball was a bad idea from the very start. It melted fast and was a great big mess to give to my sweetheart. So I am sending you two Arizona snowballs to have some good old fun! No frozen fingers and a few surprises by the time that you’re all done!

 Super cute polka-dot bags!
 
 
 These, my friends, are my favorite type of snowballs, the Arizona type! You throw them and they light up! Needless to say, we have had WAY too much fun throwing them at each other when we think the other one JUST got to sleep! Ha!
 
 

Day 6
On the 6th day of Christmas, our hearts began to swell. The love we feel inside for you we could never tell.... You are changing people’s lives and making people joyful. And giving them the opportunity to accept the gospel and be prayerful. Together this creates a beautiful symphony. And that package fits together so awesomely!

Now Symphony bars are my FAVORITE!
 
 
Yum, Yum, Yum!!!
 
 
Day 7

On the 7th day of Christmas, a very special night, I wish I could be with you, the weather is just right. Now bundle up and stay real warm and keep that cold air out! And don’t forget to use this gift to keep those smackers in a healthy pout!!!

Perfect for chapped lips and it smell good!
 



Day 8

On the 8th day of Christmas, I know you're feeling beat, so set aside your books and put up your feet. I know the work can be sour, sometimes and frustrating as ever. But eventually it will sweeten up - prayer will make it better. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to succeed. And he will provide a way for you to plant and harvest the seeds!
 I guess Ma thinks I've gotten too sweet... Well, Joey did say that he misses my meaness! Ha!
 

Day 9

On the 9th day of Christmas, I know you're working hard. I knew that you'd need something more than just a little card. This gift will help you find a way to creatively connect, if not it is a great way kill some time and with it, a fun effect.
 
 Now we won't et bored on our downtime!!!
Wait... what is downtime?
 
 

Day 10

On the 10th day of Christmas I send you "peace on earth" as people all around the world celebrate His birth. To help us gain eternal life was our Lord's endeavor. Give away these stickers to show "Families can be Forever"
 
I think Sister Lassen was a tad excited to get stickers! Ha!
 
 
Day 11

'Tis the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse. This stocking was stuffed by your siblings with care in hopes that your Christmas is more than just fair. So open up your goodies--your sock's full to the top. with presents, sweets, and blessings that won't stop!
These make the CUTEST trees!
 

 Some more explaining. Ma got a $2 bill from her Grandma every now and then and she does the same for us and I can't spend them so I have save and acquired quite a few over the years. They are really special to me!
 
 
 
 
 I have a little pocket sized Christus that I can carry around with me now!
 Jealous? (: Ha!
 
So a little bit of background for ya'll - Ma signs her letters always and forever! I LOVE this sign!
 
Day 12

Christmas day is special even though you're miles from home. Whispering of the Spirit tells me you're not alone. This gift you'll enjoy at all times of the year so keep our thoughts close and help us feel near. We love you Ashley! Merry Christmas!
 Olof Pajama pants!
YAY!!!
He's so cute!! <3

 
My FAVORITE gift ever!
Keep them comen!

No comments:

Post a Comment