Monday, December 15, 2014

21 years old!!!!!! 10 months!

      Thank you all for the Birthday wishes! I had a great birthday, being able to go to the temple to see Juanita Aaliyah and Nick do baptisms for the dead for the first time! It was the best present I could have ever asked for! Also got to see a few missionaries that I haven't seen in such a long time! Okay, I know, 4 months really isn't that long but on a mission...it seems like years! hahaha I got a package from Ma for my birthday and it was wrapped is sparkly glitter wrapping paper.......thanks Ma! I still have glitter everywhere! haha! Had a great dinner at home with Sister Wilkes.
   Monday we had lunch with Sister Wilkes for her birthday with Gary and Merilee Andrew from my last ward! It was really fun! Gary says I'm their favorite missionary! Awe! hahaha 
   We had a really good week of lessons and miracles happening all around us! Gosh Ican't remember what we did this week and I left my other planner at home so I guess I will finish this letter the way David likes it :D! Love you all so very much!
 
<3 Sister Ashley Clawson
 
 
Pictures! 
 
 Thanks David! love you too!!!
 
 ASU! pitch forks!
 
  Thanks for the older card! hhahah From my family - won't send a picture of Brittys tho! hahaha
 
 At the temple after baptisms!!!! it was sooo cool to be in there with them!!! Sweetest experience EVER!!!!!!!!!
 
 
My district!!!!  from left to right   Elder McArther,  Elder Ysla, ME!, Sister Lassen, Sister Nelson, Sister Kingsolver, in the front, Elder Jijon, and Elder Stapley, love them all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment