Monday, January 5, 2015

2015!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a fantastic week of a lot of service and visits with great people! New years eve we spent with Sister Wilkes playing Blokus and Scategorizes! Super fun and drinking apple Cider of course! The inversion had hit here in Boise for you that don't know what it is, it's a layer of smog because of Eastern Idaho's houses and cars and what not. So no sun for a while. :(  sad day.
   So Henry, Juanita's husband has decided to get baptized on the 25th of January!!!! Whoot Whoot!!! She wants nothing more than to be sealed as a family in the Temple so we are still working with all of them to get them ready for baptism. Josh and Taylor hopefully will be baptized on the 17th of January! Please keep them both in your prayers! Hunter will be baptized on the 14th of January by his dad who has come such a LONG way! So excited!!!! I love being a witness to all these miracles! The Lord has blessed me soo much! I love and miss you all so much!!!!
     Stay strong and Carry On!!!

<3 Sister Ashley Clawson
 
 not my favorite sight!
 
 We made gingerbread cookies with a lady in the ward and this my friends is my Missionary Boyfriend! haha his name is Elder! hehehehehe
 
Ain't he cute!
 
 
Party time! hahah as much as you can party on a mission hahaha
 
 Sister Lassen, Sister Wilkes and me! Drinken apple cider for New Years Eve! 
 
So I have to explain this one..Sister Delahoyde would always color on her fastoffering envelope and since this is most likely my last one i decided to do it too. they have been trying to get me to do it since she left! hehehe so that is my great art work! i should be an art major right?! hahha

No comments:

Post a Comment