Monday, May 18, 2015

So many meetings!

 This week has been a very interesting week. We had two huge meetings, one was for the new missionaries and the other was our zone conference! They were both super good and we learned a TON! Missionary work itself went kinda slow but we were able to see quite a few people between all the meetings and service projects. We were asked to help at an elementary school festival with the fishing for prizes booth and man, little kids can swing pretty hard. We both got hit a couple of times!Then we learned to stand back! hahaha Not much to talk about this week but I'm sure I'll have more next week sorry! I love you all so much and hope that everyone is doing well! I do know that the church is true no matter what ANY body says! I know what I have felt and experienced and I can NOT deny it! I love you all!!!


--
<3 Sister Ashley Clawson

No comments:

Post a Comment